Friday, September 9, 2016

Posting my experience with Logitech K480


How did I get it?
I was like always checking out deals on different sites, just when this lightning deal(amazon) caught my attention which said K480 for 1899INR and I knew I had never seen this any less 2500 on different occasions so I had to book it :P
Unexpectedly delivery charges were free and it said will be delivered in two days but got delivered the next day!
Initial impressions (day 1: more like working day 1)
First of all its heavy but I guess it gives it sturdy ness.
Setup with android devices was pretty easy just for new buyers if asked for pin type it using keyboard and press enter it works that way.
The main problem I faced was with windows. Initially it connected like a charm and I did some shortcuts and it worked but once I changed device using keyboard; windows 7 setup was dead! No matter what I do it was dead. I tried remove device and that caused me to hit a dead end - now keyboard is not even shown in search new device.
PS: I have done driver uninstall/ install, couple of reboots, service log on changes, registry key changes for that sake; its still a dead end for K480 with win7.
Hoping to find a solution soon.
Impressions continued day 2
Keyboard gave me hard time today connecting to my phone, actually my phone was the only device which accepted it how it was in no time. I turned on my phones bluetooth and then turned on keyboard, it didn't connect on itself. I thought it might be some sequence issue so I switched between devices still same. I had to search and add this keyboard to phone again.
I wonder what went wrong between these two :P
Note for readers: This post is posted from my Lenovo K3 Note and my brand new Logitech keyboard K480 (which i haven't paid for it yet :P)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick setup Phonegap Development Environment using Docker

INTRO NOTE : Pre-requisite is to have ubuntu 16.04 Following DIGITAL OCEAN tutorial for same...