Monday, August 17, 2015

Review Lenovo Note K3

Hey there folks, its been a week now for me using my new mobile Lenovo Note K3 and here is my feedback about it as a regular IT guy.

This phablet pretty much sums it all, you get a descent screen size and great computing power to do your daily tasks. Especially for guies like me there is a gud news you can comfortably code, read, watch videos and play games. Lenovo has taken a gud effort designing this phone keeping it sleek and yet functional not to forget at a reasonable price.

Heating problem? You must be a die hard gamer to face this issue. So far I barely experienced any heating issue, but when I did it was in top center on back of device (when I was not using any case)

Full HD is a real delight! I am enjoying watching my favorite videos on this device. Sound quality is pretty gud and obviously if you need to rock your house with sound you need a speaker it isn't the fault of device manufacturers that they haven't housed a home entertainment system in your mobile. I have enjoyed songs in room full of 15 people partying, on local station, on the road and other crowded places full of noise and quality is satisfactorily audible in adverse situations.

Camera on both front and rear are delight, we took a selfie in theatre which explains it all.

Functionalities
As a developer: Yes I am coding with this device, not just coding I am building  websites, and apps with this device. So you get the idea college students and lite coders.
As a commuter: Except for Virar Locals from Mumbai I can call this phablet as a handy device, to check schedules, read feeds, books, papers play games. Your hands wont get tired that easily.
As a reader: I haven't finished any book yet but have read a couple of journal papers on this device and it was comfortable.
As a Mobile User: I know its crazy but I am getting better cell reception at all places, this was unexpected from any smartphone as I always had to search and re search and choose network 4 times a day!

Bottom line: If you are any one else then a die hard gamer or a graphic designer (who draw - which needs stylus) or a person spending most of the time on voice calls this is a phablet/ smartphone for you; and trust me it cant go any better at this pricing.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Oh right battery backup is great at least 10+ hrs of continuous use with screen on and no power saver mode.

      It also comes with 3 power saver modes
      1. Focuses on gpu performance
      2. Background data
      3. Super power: converts phone to do only basic operations like sms call clock alarm etc

      Delete

Quick setup Phonegap Development Environment using Docker

INTRO NOTE : Pre-requisite is to have ubuntu 16.04 Following DIGITAL OCEAN tutorial for same...